Boss Ave, Marleston
56-60 Boss Avenue, Marleston SA 5033
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Lock up Garage: 1
- Off street parking: 1
- Private Courtyard: yes
- Current Status: Under Construction
- Expected Finish Date: July 2018
- Property type: Townhouse
- Offer type: 10% Deposit – 90% Completion
- Location: Marleston
5 minutes from the city and in close proximity to shopping centres, cafes, public transport and falls within many desired school zones. Ideal for executives, families or the savvy investor; up to 210sqm of internal living space
Features we love:
- Open plan living with spacious lounge and dine areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with Smeg appliances including 5 burner gas cook-top, electric oven, dishwasher, double sink, Caesarstone bench tops with ample cupboard and bench space
- Ample storage, powder room and separate laundry
- Alfresco paved undercover outdoor living and low maintenance landscaped garden beds with the convenience of synthetic lawn
- Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite
- Central main bathroom featuring high-end finishes including counter top basins, square shower head.
- Second living retreat
Floor Plan Example
Please contact Otto Property for more detailed floor plans.
The predominant age group in Marleston is 25-34 years with households in Marleston primarily couples with children and are likely to be repaying $1800 – $2400 per month on mortgage repayments. In 2006, 52.4% of the homes in Marleston were owner-occupied compared with 50.5% in 2011. Currently, the median sales price of houses in the area is $565,000.
- Vacancy rate: 1.4%
Marleston House: Median price $565,000, Annual capital growth 3.91%, Number of sales 23, Weekly median advertised rent $410.
Marleston Unit: Median price $321,000, Annual capital growth 4.08%, Number of sales 21, Weekly median advertised rent $295.
- Adelaide CBD: 2.5km
- Primary School: 1.5km
- High School: 4.5km
- College: 3.2km
- The Beach: 4km
- Cinema: 2.8