Vision 149 Townhouses
149 Prospect Road, Prospect, SA 5082
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Lock up Garage: 2
- Off street parking: 0
- Private Courtyard: Two balconies
- Current Status: Completed
- Property type: Townhouse
- Offer type: Leased Investment
Meticulous planning has ensured the needs of ready investors and potential owner-occupiers has been overwhelmingly surpassed. Built with an enduring style are these 8 highly finished, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, split-level townhouses. Indulgent appointments surprise at every turn, large balconies on each floor connect the outside within. Uncompromising in quality, panache and value.
- Brand new 3 storey townhouse in a modern group of 8
- First-floor open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, walk-in pantry, integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops, double sink and breakfast bar
- Stacker sliding doors from living to the alfresco entertaining terrace
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony
- Mirrored door built-in robes in both bedrooms
- All bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower screens and stone vanity tops
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- 2.7m ceilings
- 2.35m doors throughout
Floor Plan Example
Please contact Otto Property for more detailed floor plans.
The size of Prospect is approximately 5 square kilometres and has 14 parks covering nearly 2% of total area. The population of Prospect in 2006 was 12,373 people and by 2011 the population was 13,007 showing a population growth of 5.1% in the area during that time. Households in Prospect are primarily couples with children and are likely to be repaying $1800 – $2400 per month on mortgage repayments. In general, people in Prospect work in a professional occupation.
In 2006, 67.3% of the homes in Prospect were owner-occupied compared with 65.2% in 2011. Currently, the median sales price of houses in the area is $708,944.
- Vacancy rate: 1.4%
Prospect House: Median price $700,000, Annual capital growth 5.33%, Number of sales 203, Weekly median advertised rent $400.
Prospect Unit: Median price $371,000, Annual capital growth 3.86%, Number of sales 104, Weekly median advertised rent $300.
- Adelaide CBD: 6kms
- Adelaide Oval: 4kms
- Prospect Cinema: 700m
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre: 4.5kms